Excel 2013 was a watershed release with many outstanding new features - automated analysis with recommended PivotTables and charts, pure power analysis with the Power View and PowerPivot add-ins, and advanced workbook auditing with Inquire. Excel 2016 and 2019 continues the trend with six new chart types, forecast sheets, and Power Query integration. But that's not all! The latest versions of Excel provide powerful and easy to use new features like Flash Fill, Timelines, Quick Explore drill down and around, Combo charts, and the ability to open workbooks in their own window without losing the ability to copy and paste between workbooks. Attend this webinar and learn how to put the power of Excel 2013-2019 to work immediately to improve your productivity.
- Identify three types of automated analysis in Excel 2013-2019
- Describe the new Excel Data Model and explain its impact on PivotTable analysis
- Use combo charts for presenting financial data
- Distinguish between an ordinary PivotTable and one built using PowerPivot
- Good working knowledge of Excel