Strategic and tactical business planning contributes to short and long-term success. Your technology plan should follow your business plan. But what if your goals become disrupted in the short term, and these events have long-term effects. Think 9/11, smartphones, or COVID-19 and consider if things will go back the way they were. This session will consider the impact of remote work, security risks, collaboration tools, VOIP, and other tools your team require. How do we manage our various applications and meet our business plan goals? Attend this session to consider how technology planning works in the new normal.
- Select remote and stay at home technologies from a list
- List critical security approaches for managing remote and stay at home teams
- Differentiate between essential options to meet your needs
- Identify opportunities to improve your technology plan
- Fundamental knowledge of computer operations