Many Office 365 subscriptions include powerful cloud services for improving productivity. Foundational services, such as SharePoint, OneDrive, and Outlook, are joined by other powerful tools such as Teams, Planner, Power Automation, Forms, and Power Apps to provide a productivity platform second to none. Don't miss this opportunity to get all the knowledge and guidance necessary to take full advantage of your investment in Microsoft Office 365.
- Identify key components of the Office 365 portal
- Differentiate between OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online
- Use Team sites for shared documents, calendar, and task lists
- Determine where Power Automate or Planner would be useful to improve productivity
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office 365