Remote access has evolved beyond anywhere, anytime, any device access to full-service remote support. Various tools help us work virtually, starting with hosting productivity applications. In this session, you will learn about supporting tools needed, too, including multi-factor authentication, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, and Microsoft 365. Learn about options from Self-Serve (DIY) to hosting to managed service provider options. Of course, the goal is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Attend this session to learn the best ways to make these technologies work.
- List significant hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization