Security is not optional and yesterday’s security techniques are not working to minimize today’s security threats. Therefore, now is the time for you to tune up what you know about protecting sensitive data. In this program, you will learn about the latest tools and techniques for securing your data, including encryption, virus protection, secure communications, electronic signatures, secure authentication, and more. You will also learn how to implement a very practical, five-step approach to securing your PC and the types of questions you should be asking of your staff to ensure server-based information remains protected.
- Assess the relevant security risks in your organization
- Identify specific tools and techniques to protect sensitive data
- List five specific steps to improve PC security
- Implement security procedures to improve organizational security
- Basic understanding of computer operations