Come explore the wonderful world of automation! Power Automate is a service that helps you automate workflows. This includes approvals, client onboarding, document generation, and distribution, data extraction from PDF invoices, and more. It can even post to Facebook and Twitter! In this course, you will learn the basics, build your first flow, and be on your way!
- List three benefits and challenges of Power Automate
- List four characteristics of processes ideally suited for Power Automate
- List three types of flows
- Identify three real-life applications for Power Automate
- Perform the steps required to build a flow from blank
- Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.