Microsoft Teams is one of the best additions to Microsoft Office in years. Teams brings together functionality from SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, other Office 365 apps such as Office Online, Planner, OneNote, and Power BI, and numerous third-party apps such as YouTube, Evernote, Zoho Desk, and ShareFile. In this session, you will learn how to use Microsoft Teams to organize workflows, communications, and facilitate document sharing for your workgroup, department, or organization. Regardless of the size of your team, having all information in one place and completely integrated with other Office applications can dramatically improve teamwork and performance. This webinar provides all the information necessary to get up and running with Microsoft Teams.
- Explain the advantages of using Teams for collaboration
- Describe the process of extending Teams functionality with other apps
- Identify the integration of Teams with Business Voice, Bookings, and third-party apps
- Identify several ways team members can collaborate in Teams
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office 365