With millions of companies and users worldwide, Intuit’s QuickBooks Online (QBO) is the most popular small business application in North America. Intuit continues to make significant investments in QBO including job reporting, Bitcoin payment services, management reports, bank feeds, reconciliation rules, and more. This webinar will help you understand the different versions of QBO, implement the application, and use it more effectively.
- List new features added to recent versions of QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online and apply these features; additionally, differentiate between the different products in the QuickBooks family
- Define appropriate procedures for setting up client data files in QuickBooks
- Identify techniques for creating reports and analyzing data in QuickBooks
- Utilize QuickBooks tools to enhance management control
- Identify appropriate responses to common QuickBooks user issues