Where is your data? Do you have it controlled and backed up? If all your data is in the cloud, how do you verify that the backup recovery is rapid? If your data is in various silos from your application providers, how do you make sure you have the protection and disposal approaches needed? This session will help you understand and guide your IT team and providers to take the right actions to protect your business. Backup considerations, including cloud, backup appliance, disaster recovery, and business continuity approaches, are included. If you are from the trust but verify school of thought, this session will help you ask the right questions.
- Distinguish the differences in the top five methods for backup
- Detect common backup deficiencies
- Categorize backup priorities, including RPO and RTO
- Create an implementation plan for your business
- Fundamental knowledge of computer operations