Many organizations have accounting & business management software which was originally selected in the 1990s. While the company has evolved, the solutions no longer meet the business needs of the organization, and needs to be replaced. This session will teach you a methodology for software selection, including needs determination, requests for proposals, evaluating proposals, contracting, and implementation. This webinar will also cover some of the kinds of features, expenses, and issues which must be addressed when one is implementing solutions for organizations that have outgrown entry level apps like QuickBooks.
- Explain what a business process map is and how it works
- Identify key business requirements of an accounting/ERP solution for your organization
- Research solutions that potentially fit your specific needs
- Explain what an RFP/RFQ is, and explain what is in a statement of work (SOW)
- List some key potentially hidden expenses associated with business software