Correctly implemented passwords help protect valuable information. Both the complexity and the number of passwords required have multiplied. Further, it has been shown that using the same password for multiple sites or easy-to-guess passwords enables bad actors. Password management tools have emerged as a leading option for enhancing security to address these challenges. In this session, you will learn how password management tools can help you implement, update, and manage your passwords. You will also learn about the features of leading password management tools and why these tools are necessary to improve security. Finally, if you hope to implement a passwordless approach, we'll spend time on the current options. If you are seeking to enhance security, this session is an absolute must!
- Select current password management technologies from a list
- List characteristics of "long-and-strong" passwords
- Differentiate between key products and able competitors
- Identify leading methods to protect or change password use
- Fundamental knowledge of computer operations