Most professionals routinely use Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, but many are self-taught and, as a result, have not been exposed to the best features of these three applications. Consequently, they often use “brute force,” inefficient means when working in these three components of Microsoft Office. If that describes you, then make sure you carve time out of your schedule to participate in this four-hour session, because in it, you will learn how you can work much more efficiently when using these tools.
- Recognize the benefits associated with using Styles in a Word document.
- Identify the key characteristics of effective PowerPoint presentations and the steps required to create them.
- Identify key Options and Settings in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the steps necessary to manage them.
- List features in Outlook that can improve personal and team productivity.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office applications