This is a modal window.
We continue our detailed look into Quickbooks Online (QBO) in the second episode of this series. We will take a deep look into setting up a Quickbooks Online Accountant (QBOA) account. We will examine all the various firm, staff, and client configuration options for getting this to work inside your organization. This class is going to specifically focus on the configuration options for this application. QBO is a big application and it is important to ensure you've properly set up your firm and client files. Additionally, we will look at the various import/export functionality for getting your data into or out of QBO. Participants will leave this class supercharged with the knowledge of how to set up their QBO accounts correctly for long-term success.
- Outline the QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA) platform and the value to the CPA firm. Specifically, all the unique features and functions of QBOA.
- Demonstrate the enhanced tools provided in QBOA such as client dashboard, accountant toolbox and the document center.
- Creating firm user accounts and client accounts for use within QBO.
- Evaluate the different methods of importing and exporting accounting data to and from QBO.
- Evaluate the benefit and value of using the QBO thin client application on your Windows or Mac computer.