This is a modal window.
PivotTables are widely considered the most powerful feature in Excel, yet most accounting and financial professionals do not use them in their daily activities. If you are ready to learn how to take advantage of PivotTables or how to extend your existing knowledge of PivotTables, then make plans to participate in this course. In this program, you will learn how to build PivotTables, how to group data inside PivotTables, and how to create user-defined calculations in your PivotTables. You will also learn advanced PivotTable techniques. Some of these techniques will include consolidating data with PivotTables and linking data from external data sources into PivotTables. Additionally, you will learn how to take advantage of many other features associated with PivotTables. Among them are Slicers, Power Query, and Power Pivot. At the end of the day, you will be a master of Excel PivotTables! If you have been leery of working with PivotTables or have struggled to realize their many benefits, this course is for you. With a little information, guidance, and coaching from your K2 instructor, you will be ready to use PivotTables in no time at all. And with just a little practice, you will be able to analyze and report on very large data sets in a fraction of the time you are spending presently to complete such tasks.
- Create and apply PivotTable styles to address specific formatting needs.
- Identify the best practice for formatting numbers in a PivotTable’s Data Area.
- Distinguish between the three types of PivotTable report layouts and describe how to change the report layout for a specific PivotTable.
- Transform data exported from other applications into data from which you can build PivotTables.
- Utilize Excel’s Table feature and discuss some of the advantages associated with tables and why tables are a preferred data source for PivotTables.
- None, but we recommend checking out other videos in this series.