Where is the document? Who has it? Why hasn’t it been signed? Whose signature is this? Approvals can be a pain! Power Automate can help you automate and streamline approval processes. Approvals can be customized with multiple authorizations, a pool of approvers, and conditional tasks. Moreover, they operate identically in traditional and remote work environments. In this course, you will learn how to set up an approval, distribute documents, track progress, and perform custom actions based on the decision of the approver.
- Create a request in Microsoft Forms
- Create an automated flow
- Set up an approval
- Set up conditional actions based on the decision of an approver
- Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 1) – Build Your First Flow!
- Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.
- Basic to Intermediate