This is a modal window.
In today’s business climate, Business Intelligence (BI) is perhaps the hottest topic in most professional circles. Increasingly, organizations of all sizes are seeking to take advantage of the data that is available to them to identify previously undiscovered insights and gain competitive advantages thought to be out-of-reach just a few short years ago. A growing array of tools – ranging from Excel add-ins to dedicated solutions such as Power BI – now allow you to leverage your existing knowledge and skills to create powerful, interactive dashboards and analyses unthinkable until recently.
- Create Excel-based BI dashboards
- Gain competency in the value and importance of Business Intelligence
- Differentiate between the BI opportunities in Excel and Power BI
- Create and distribute dashboards using Power BI
- Import data into PowerBI and generate dashboard reports
- Users are advised to download a copy of PowerBI in advance of the class so they can follow along with the presentation. Power BI can be downloaded for free from Microsoft. Check out https://powerbi.microsoft.com.