How do you communicate the security needed in your organization to your IT team? When was the last time you updated your security policies? Are you compliant with the current regulatory environment, and is your business using best practices that reflect the threats of today? Attend this session to receive a suggested security strategy and checklist, as well as sample documents to use as models to update your own policies.
- List minimum security protection strategies
- Identify policies and security checklists that apply to your business
- Differentiate between the minimum and good security and privacy policies
- Create a security strategy that is compliant with your privacy policies
- Fundamental knowledge of computer operations