This is a modal window.
This course will examine the major causes, factors, and outcomes of identity theft and organizational security breaches. Participants will be presented with current examples from a wide range of industries and attack types. This course will show participants how to identify when theft occurs, what information is most at risk, where the stolen information is used, and best practices on how to prevent it from occurring. This course is recommended for anybody concerned about their online safety and responsible for safeguarding their organizational data.
- Review of major data breach types including web application attacks, distributed denial of service, malware and more.
- Discussion of case studies where data breaches were used to negative affect an organization which resulted in a loss.
- Review and overview of best practices for helping to keep your organizations safe and secure, including firewalls, antimalware, password protection and more.
- The value of using a modern Internet browser and 3rd party tools to improve your browsing experience, improve webpage speed and promote security.
- None, but we would recommend checking out prior episodes of the series.