This is a modal window.
Google is one of the largest, most widely used and important technology companies on the planet. Their name has become synonymous with search, knowledge, and cutting-edge technology. They have developed and are responsible for a wide range of products which have changed the way we learn, find things in our community, and communicate with the world. Billions of people every day use their services to get recommendations on where to eat, directions to a friend's house or to send an email to a business colleague. Google offers a business-ready cloud productivity suite called gSuite. gSuite brings together a wide range of communication and business tools under one roof that can be the backbone of an organization's technology infrastructure. Google's tools and services help power the world and can help an organization gain better effectiveness and efficiency over its operations. Most users are familiar with Google's search service or Gmail but are unaware of the other services they provide. Additionally, most users just scratch the surface of the functionality of Google's tools and services. This course is going to look at the most useful features, apps, and services of Google which could be better utilized by the busy working professional. The attendee will learn how to find better web results using search operators and tools. They will gain an understanding of gSuite and how it can be implemented as an organization's back office. They will learn how to create dynamic, creative, and useful business documents using Google Docs. They will learn how to back-up and sync their documents to the Cloud using Google Drive. They will learn how to grow their business and expand their marketing using Google's marketing and website tools. The course will finish with a top five list of the best-hidden secrets and functionalities of Google's Tools. Beginners to advanced users of Google products will leave this course with a much deeper understanding of the services, time-saving tips to use the products more effectively, and practical advice on how to best leverage their incredible technology.
- List the business-focused services and functionalities of gSuite by Google and value they can deliver to an organization.
- Use Google Search operators to find better results using Google search or inside gSuite to find the exact email, calendar appointment, or message in their account.
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more using the gSuite desktop productivity functionalities.
- List the various Google mobile Apps and identify how a busy professional would use them on the go.
- Demonstrate how to back up, share and sync files to the Cloud, other users and computers using Google Drive.
- Implement Google's marketing and website tools to improve their organization's web presence and search appearance.
- Utilize the various hidden functionalities of Google which are not widely known, but can greatly improve user's productivity.