This is a modal window.
In episode two, we take a deep dive into Microsoft 365. Looking at the unique applications, features, and functions of this incredible application. We're not going to focus on desktop applications, but rather the Cloud applications. We will discuss Microsoft Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, and more. We will discuss the best aspects of this platform and why you might want to consider utilizing it in your organization. Business productivity software is a cornerstone of an organization's software investment. This course looks at three major cloud business productivity platforms, Microsoft 365, Zoho Office Suite, and Google Workspace. We examine these platforms and their popular applications, services, mobile apps, and backend functionalities. This review will help a user decide when to use each platform, the most effective use cases, as well as the strengths and weaknesses therein. As a participant, you will leave with a strong understand of the product offerings and be able to determine which platform is right for your organization.
- Identify the popular applications, services, mobile apps, and backend functionalities of Microsoft Office 365, Zoho Office Suite, and Google Workspace and how they work inside an organization
- Identify the back-office functionalities provided, their merits, necessities, and compelling features of each solution covered in this session
- Analyze the differences, opportunities, and drawbacks of a user experience delivered via the Cloud versus software installed on the computer
- Create an action plan to move your organization one of the solutions covered in this session
- Outline and list the financial costs and organizational requirements for utilizing Microsoft 365, Zoho Office Suite, and Google Workspace