This is a modal window.
With recent Excel updates provided through Microsoft 365/Office 365 subscriptions, Microsoft continues to pack new features into the popular spreadsheet tool. Enhancements to data analysis tools, new functions, and improved collaboration opportunities are available in more recent Excel versions. For those who know about these new features and apply them, exciting opportunities for improved productivity await. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how you can put Excel’s best new features to work right away!
- List major new features added to recent releases of Excel
- Apply new functions and features to improve productivity when working with Excel
- Manage text in your workbook more efficiently with TEXTJOIN and CONCAT functions
- Write more effective conditional formulas with SWITCH, IFS, MAXIFS, MINIFS, and more
- Utilize Excel's newest data types, geography and stocks, to more effectively analyze your data