QuickBooks Online has emerged as the leading, Cloud-based accounting solution for small businesses. Yet, many accountants remain unaware of the tool’s newer features that can truly elevate the application and solve many small business financial management issues; in this session, you will learn about those features. You will also learn how to integrate QuickBooks Online with other tools and services, including Power BI, Shopify, Amazon, and others. If you are new to QuickBooks Online or if you are interested in recent developments in the service, this is a “must” session for you.
- Differentiate between the various QuickBooks Online subscription options
- Identify the steps necessary to customize reports in QuickBooks Online
- List key internal control features in QuickBooks Online
- Cite examples of integration options available with QuickBooks Online
- Fundamental knowledge of small business accounting software and services