This is a modal window.
With the introduction of Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe changed the game on how we work with PDF documents. More than just “another new software version,” Acrobat DC offers many new outstanding productivity features of which you will want to take advantage of. Included is the ability to collect and send documents for e-signatures, fill and sign forms on mobile devices, and collaborate with other users through the Cloud. Features such as these, coupled with significant changes in licensing, mean that Acrobat DC is a substantially different product than its predecessors. Join us in this session to learn how to take advantage of all that Acrobat DC has to offer.
- Distinguish between Acrobat DC and its predecessors and between the Standard, Pro, and subscription-based offerings within the Acrobat DC family
- Utilize new features in Acrobat DC, including sending and tracking documents online and collecting e-signatures on PDFs
- Edit and markup PDFs using Acrobat DC's re-designed user interface
- Collaborate on PDFs with others using Acrobat DC's Cloud options
- Manage and manipulate PDFs with Acrobat DC on mobile devices and tablets