This course has been updated with the latest information for the 2021 season. The next big wave of disruptive technology is already pulling into the station. Each emerging technology -- Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, 5G, and Robotic Process Automation -- why it's important and how it works will be explained in this session. To learn more about these disruptive technologies -- their capabilities, their risks, their potential impacts on business operations and processes, and their potential effects on the accounting profession -- make plans to participate in this informative course.
- List five major emerging technologies
- Identify at least four possible uses for blockchain ledgers
- Describe a business case for machine learning
- Differentiate machine learning from artificial intelligence
- Name a current use for artificial intelligence
- List the advantages of 5G telecommunications